Food Court Menus
When visiting the Food Court at the Scituate Art Festival, you will be greeted by a volunteer from one of eleven nonprofit
groups based in the Town of Scituate. Here are the menus from each of them.
- Potterville Fire Dept: Apple Dumplings, with or without nuts and caramel sauce, Soda, Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Water.
- Shepherd of the Valley: Willow Tree Chicken Salad
Wrap, Pulled Pork, Pumpkin Pie, Iced Tea, Soft Drinks.
- Scituate High School Music: Wieners, Soda, Water,
Coffee, Chips, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Cider.
- Rotary Club: Dough Boys, Chicken Nuggets, French Fries,
Fish & Chips, Soda, Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Hot Cider, Water.
- Scituate Boosters: Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Chili,
Nachos with Cheese, Belgian Waffle, Sundaes, French Fries, Fried Oreos, Root Beer Float, Apple Pies, Coffee, Tea, Hot Cocoa, Soda, Water, Gatorade.
- Scituate Lions Club: Sausage & Pepper
Sandwiches, Breakfast Sandwiches, Cold Drinks, Frozen Lemonade.
- Boy Scouts Troop 2: Meatball Sandwich, Pancakes,
Hot Cider, Cold Drinks.
- Scituate Preservation Society: Chicken Fajitas,
Pizza, Chicken Caesar Wrap, Steak Fries, Cheese Cake, Pies, Soda, Water, Coffee.
- Hope Library: Italian/Spinach Calzones, Apple Cider Donuts, Pumpkin/Blueberry Muffins, Brownies, Pecan Pie, Apple Cider, Hot/Cold Coffee, Water, Gatorade.
- Boy Scout Troop 102: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches,
Baked Potatoes, Stuffed Pretzels, Kettle Corn, Cotton Candy, Soda, Water, Apple Cider.
- Boy Scout Troop 1: BBQ Ribs, Smoked Chicken, Corn on the Cob, Soda, Water.